Friday, October 30, 2009

Melody. Ishikawa Miyuki Appreciation 1/3 (PV section)

melody. (石川 美由紀 メロディ Miyuki Melody Ishikawa?) (born February 24, 1982 in Hawaii, U.S.) is a female J-Pop singer and TV host. She debuted on February 19, 2003 with the song "Dreamin' Away", under Toy's Factory. According to melody.'s blog (October 22, 2008), she states that she will put her musical career on hiatus and pursue a career as a fashion designer. This is the first part of the appreciation and I'll start off with all the promotional videos I could muster.





PV Listing

Dreaming Away ~ This is her stepping stone to Fame. Dream dream dreaming away.



Simple as That ~ Really, like the title, it's just as simple as that.



Crystal Love ~ Thank god she does not act like how she is in the PV than in real life.



Believe Me ~ Believe me she's just too darn pretty in that dress.



Next to You ~ Yes, I so wish I was next to you.



Realize ~ I realized that this is one of her more popular vids lol.



See You.. ~ My favourite vid of all, to see you.. is like a dream come true haha.



Lovin You ~ Yeah, lovin you is all I can say for this.



Finding my Road ~ Finding my road to redemption, I found you.



Love Story ~ The love story between you and Miyabi is just simply remarkable.



BoRn 2 Luv U ~ Your fans really are born 2 luv u.



Haruka ~ You are definitely one of the best haruka to the Jpop Industry.



Boyfriend / Girlfriend ~ I so wish I were your boyfriend, thus I so wish you were my girlfriend. Haha.



DVD Only PV

Sincerely ~ Sincerely yours, Leon Skyone signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment