Sunday, October 25, 2009

Top 5 Tokio Hotel Songs that I like (German Versions)

Here are the top 5 songs by Tokio Hotel that I like. These guys sure can rock and they are really awesome. I know that Bill looks feminine but he is really cool, and that's the reason why most guys get jealous of him haha.

5) Durch den Monsun ~ The reason why I rated this no.5 is because I'm really not used to Bill's voice in this video, but this is the hairstyle that I love most by him. He sounds much nicer when he matures haha.

4)Übers ende der Welt ~ Not bad but I like the English version better due to the chorus. "Too young to live a lie, look into my eyes. Ready set go it's time to rock the sky is changing we are one. Together we can make it while the world is crashing down. Don't you turn around"

3) 1000 Meere ~ This is one of those normal songs by them that I like very much. The whole vid feels like part of Monsoon.

2) Automatich ~ Very nice video indeed. Kinda reminds me a little of the older vids. Nevertheless this new style by them is really good.

1) An Deiner Seite (Ich bin da) ~ The part where song almost ends is the reason why I voted this no 1. The part when he screams out Ich bin da!!, is just remarkable.

No comments:

Post a Comment