Thursday, December 3, 2009

Chapter I ~ Black and White Photo



Wow, I was totally blown away by Episode 1 of the ever popular winter sonata anime adapt. Was actually thinking of downloading all eps when the status is complete but I couldn't wait since it was so tempting. This is probably the best anime for me in 2009. The BGM suit each scene perfectly, music theme OP ("From the Beginning Until Now" (처음부터 지금까지) by Ryu) and ED ("Believe You" by Yoon Ji) are solid. The background is also a sure eye candy to watch at some point. The character's are not to be perceived as those involving mainstream these days but who cares right, I mean they execute this perfectly. The snow fall is also better and more natural compared to 5cm per second. Kang Joon Sang (Bae Yong Joon)'s voice fits perfectly and character expressions are comprehended in every point. The only thing I don't like is Jung Yu-jin's voice due to the fact that this is the first time I've watched an anime featuring Korean Voice Actors / Actresses instead of your typical Jap voice actors and Tsundere female voicing.



Op with flawless snow


Kang Joon Sang and Jung Yu-jin First Encounter

Kang Joon Sang solving a tough Question using his own formulae

Ending sequence perfectly executed

No comments:

Post a Comment