Tuesday, January 26, 2010

UBW ~ 90 minutes?































Unlimited Blade Works Movie (UBW) released nationwide 3 days ago was something I really want to watch damn it, after watching the 2nd trailer. The thing is, I was hoping for something of a longer duration ~ about 120 minutes instead of a densely packed 90 minute film or so. Hopefully it doesn't convey the scenario of too many cooks spoil the broth. I want to watch this so badly as it exude Rin's moe moments, Archer's mass medieval arsenals that only appeared in-game. The battle between Shiro and Archer and the final battle between ~ Don wanna spoil it if you haven't played the (Rated 18) game. I hope the Shiro x Rin scene was not too much of a teaser for many lol. (Her complaint about Shiro after a certain incident was the best dialogue for the entire game for me ~ You'll definitely know which scene I mean if you had played the UBW route). Shiro was totally dumbfounded after that. Gonna wait months till a good quality release ~ Still haven't watched EVA 2.0 You can (Not) Advance yet. The cam rip sucks. My friend was darn lucky he got to watch it in the cinemas in Singapore that time. Too bad they never show movies of these genres here in Katz City.

No comments:

Post a Comment