Saturday, February 27, 2010

Rest in Peace Old Friend

Dude, one day we'll be gone from this earth.
Didn't know yours was so soon.
The days I had fun with you..
I'll definitely won't forget..
Back in the old days when we were just chaffs..

Just as you had always been
Appearing to be cheerful and modest
So as I look back olden days
Of times when they're were hail
Never once I've seen you shown temper


Keen thus had many loved once did
In times of requiem for thee
Unto new life a journey begins


Keg of the finest vino
When times come of Spring
And Scarlet Tanagers chirp
Next to you I shall offer
Giving thou the best of qualities


Hope of tranquillity we pray for thee
Of present times
Of future that awaits
Nonetheless we shall meet again, till then watch over us.

RIP Dear Friend, for it is just the beginning of the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment