Saturday, March 20, 2010

My list of Miku's Top 5

Top 5 songs by Miku that I enjoy listening to over and over again.

5) Scene ~ Upbeat at the start (kinda hurt my ears if pumped to max) chorus is freakin awesome to listen to. One of those songs that get better and better till the end.



4) From Y to Y ~ Love this song but the bridge after 2nd chorus is kinda too rockish for me. Love the version by 王族BAND feat.初音ミク.



3) Yuuhi Zaka ~ Favourite Instrumental opening for this...love the works by Doriko.



2) Romeo to Cinderella ~ Truly one of the best..guitar and drums harmonized accordingly (Not the normal version but the one by 王族BAND feat.初音ミク which is truly amazing.



1) Packaged ~ My favourite song by miku. Up beat, nice and Vocal's utilized or should I say vocalized to the max.

No comments:

Post a Comment