Sunday, May 23, 2010

Charice Pempengco - My Inspiration

My Inspiration is a Mother's Day album by Filipina singer Charice Pempengco, released on May 1, 2009. It is her second Philippine-released album. The album has been certified platinum. Like her previous album, the album was made available on digital download through Amazon.com MP3 Download on June 23, 2009.

I just gotta post this up after listening to her amazing voice. All her songs are powerful with such a promising voice factor that just blends in perfectly with those legendary tracks. She will be one of the legends in years to come. Like the great Adam Sessler rarely rates for a review, I give it a 5 out of 5.

















~Track list~
1)"Always You" (Single Edit)
2)"Wind Beneath My Wings" (Pop Mix)
3)"I'll Be There"
4)"You'll Never Stand Alone"
5)"You Raise Me Up"
6)"Mama"
7)"In My Life"
8)"Through The Years"
9)"For Mama"
10)"You & Me Against The World" (Feat. Raquel Pempengco - Charice's mother)
11)"Always You" (Full Version)
12)"Wind Beneath My Wings" (Orchestral Mix)

Download

2 comments:

  1. lol looks like yer blog is one illegal sharing blog ;D

    ReplyDelete