Tuesday, July 27, 2010

All My Words

Finally a Jpop album by a Chinese girl that actually sounds good.(Besides Alan dawa dolma and Vivian Hsu of course) Catchy, relaxing, somewhat cliché in terms of the rhythm and melody that truly reminded me of Jpop oldies and even anime theme songs from the 90's era. Wait, WTF!! This was predated 4 years of the decade now. I actually missed out something so good 4 years ago? I do hope she considers releasing a second Jpop album in the future. I'll be waiting for her second impact.

TRACKLIST:
1. Mayokana no Door (真夜中のドア)
2. Koisuru Shuumatsu (恋する週末)
3. HAPPINESS
4. Ai no Minamoto (愛のミナモト)
5. Dokomademo Hirogaru Sorani Mukatte (どこまでも ひろがる空に向かって)
6. Te no Hira no Kanata (テノヒラノカナタ)
7. My sunshiny day
8. Sekai no Himitsu (世界の秘密 )
9. CLOSE TO ME
10. Tsuki no Yoru (月の夜)
11. Speed (スピード)
12. Pieces of my words ~言の花~

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment