Saturday, October 2, 2010

10 Years of Hits


16 years ago he debuted, 6 years back this hit rocked the world. Today, it rocked my world. Missed the chance to download this many times since my old comp broke down lol.

Tracklist
1. When You Say Nothing at All - Ronan Keating, Overstreet, Paul
2. Life Is a Roller Coaster - Ronan Keating, Alexander, Gregg
3. The Way You Make Me Feel - Ronan Keating, Adams, Bryan
4. Lovin' Each Day - Ronan Keating, Alexander, Gregg
5. If Tomorrow Never Comes - Ronan Keating, Blazy, Kent
6. I Love It When We Do - Ronan Keating, Alexander, Gregg
7. We've Got Tonight - Ronan Keating, Seger, Bob
8. The Long Goodbye - Ronan Keating, Brady, Paul
9. Lost for Words - Ronan Keating, Frank, David
10. She Believes (In Me) - Ronan Keating, Barry, Paul
11. Last Thing on My Mind - Ronan Keating, Keating, Ronan
12. Father & Son - Ronan Keating, Stevens, Cat
13. Words - Ronan Keating, Gibb, Barry
14. Baby Can I Hold You - Ronan Keating, Chapman, Tracy
15. I Hope You Dance - Ronan Keating, Sanders, Mark D.
16. Somebody Else - Ronan Keating, Hector, Wayne

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment