Sunday, October 17, 2010

Alan – Kaze Ni Mukau Hana


Wow been a while since I've listened to music by Alan. I have to say this single which I thought of as an album initially has its flaws as well as luster. Oh yeah, the Tibetan wail is back as Kaze ni Mukau Hana starts, complemented with elements from Diamond and Ballad that is clearly evident. Sadly, this sounds a little Ayu-ish at some point. Koko ni Iru is something new, beautiful indeed. Li Hi Tabidachi, yet another ballad. Kinda lacking in my opinion maybe because it would have suited FictionJunction Wakana. Both Erhu versions rock needless to say. I have always appreciated the Acoustic counterparts of Alan's songs. The live performance is a let down for me since the music seems to overpower Alan's voice instead. Nobody knows but me sounds not bad in Chinese. The let down is My life in Chinese which does indeed pale in comparison to the Japanese counterpart. First impressions, 7 / 10



Track Listing
1) Kaze ni Mukau Hana
2) Koko ni Iru
3) Ii Hi Tabidachi
4) Nada Sousou (erhu version)
5) Kizuna (erhu version)
6) Gunjou no Tani (alan 1st concert -voice of you- version)
7) Megumi no Ame (alan 1st concert -voice of you- version)
8) Natsukashii Mirai ~longing future~ (alan 1st concert -voice of you- version)
9) Nobody knows but me (Chinese Version)
10) my life (Chinese Version)
11) Kaze ni Mukau Hana (Instrumental)
12) Koko ni Iru (Instrumental)

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment