Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Dissidia 012 X FF Versus XIII



First off we have Dissidia 012. Surprisingly, this is the prequel to Dissidia. Additional characters are a win-win here. Lightning from FF XIII, Kain Highwin from FF IV and Tifa Lockhart from FF VII are just a few of the good candies offered by Square Enix upon release. Hopefully, there's Zack Fair, Angeal, Vincent, Genesis, Seifer, Rinoa, Yuna, Rikku and Paine. (I can wish can I lol) Best quote "It's possible that I no longer meet the qualifications to fight for light. But I swear that here, I will protect you until the end. (Warrior of Light to Cosmos) I should say the true protagonist for this story haha.



Now this is what I'm talking about. A real nice FF storyline finally. Gawd, FF XIII really is a major let down. Beautiful architecture, ambiance, epic orchestra music, flawless swordplay that transcends is only a speck of what is to be expected from this epic proportion of what is called FINAL FANTASY. Finally, something worth of the name in a very long while. Darker genre of the fabled story, protagonist in suits. (Well Squall counts I think) and a Female Protagonist on par with Lightning and Yuna, Tough yet can be delicate at times. This is one superb game I wanna play so badly, storyline-wise as well as gameplay. Hopefully this one does exceed expectations period.

No comments:

Post a Comment