Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sonar Pocket ~ Never Give up



Never Give up
Sonar Pocket
Catalog No.- TKCA-73611
Price- 1050 Yen
Release Date- 11/3/2010

~Tracklist~
1) Never Give Up!!
2) Enkoi dakedo aenai toki mo I l
3) Never Give Up!! (Instrumental)
4) Enkoi dakedo aenai toki mo I l (Instrumental)
5) Digi Melody (Pharaomon Ver.)
6) Digi Melody (MadLeomon Ver.)
7) Digi Melody (Goddramon Ver.)

Opening for Digimon Xros Wars. I gotta admit, it's one the best and really has that hyped I was looking for. Truly reliving the days of my younger years. Those days since Digimon Adventures 1 and 2 was that good. The band truly reminded me of Funky Monkey Babys. I have no problem with both tracks but those Digi Melodies can be kinda annoying if you listen prolonged and in loop.

Download

Here's a little bonus haha. Awaiting the PV Btw.





No comments:

Post a Comment